- Conversational AI ... ChatGPT | OpenAI ... Bing | Microsoft ... Bard | Google ... Claude | Anthropic ... Perplexity ... You ... Ernie | Baidu
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) ... Generative AI ... Machine Learning (ML) ... Deep Learning ... Neural Network ... Reinforcement ... Learning Techniques
- Google's Tools and Resources
- Vertex AI
- Google's Duet AI will bring generative AI to Docs, Sheets, Meet, and more | Elizabeth de Luna - Mashable ... AI will soon materialize in Google's entire Workspace portfolio of apps
- Platforms: AI/Machine Learning as a Service (AIaaS/MLaaS)
- Pixel phone with TPU - Tensor Processing Unit / AI Chip
- TensorBoard ...TensorFlow's visualization toolkit
- TensorFlow Hub is a library for reusable machine learning modules that you can use to speed up the process of training your model. A TensorFlow module is a reusable piece of a TensorFlow graph. With transfer learning, you can use TensorFlow modules to preprocess input feature vectors, or you can incorporate a TensorFlow module into your model as a trainable layer. This can help you train your model faster, using a smaller dataset, while improving generalization.
- Large Language Model (LLM) ... Natural Language Processing (NLP) ...Generation ... Classification ... Understanding ... Translation ... Tools & Services:
- LaMDA (Language Model for Dialogue Applications): our breakthrough conversation technology
- Language Interpretability Tool (LIT) | Google - GitHub
- Google Natural Language
- Google Semantic Reactor
- Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT)
- Gboard on Pixel phones now uses an on-device neural network for [[Speech Recognition| speech recognition] | Kyle Wiggers - VentureBeat
- Universal Sentence Encoder lite a model that encodes text into 512-dimensional embeddings. These embeddings can then be used as inputs to natural language processing tasks such as sentiment classification and textual similarity analysis. This module is a TensorFlow.js
- AI Platform
- AI Hub - explore and use a variety of AI asset categories. AI Hub offers a collection of components for developers and data scientists building artificial intelligence (AI) systems. Use AI Hub to:  Find, deploy, and use Kubeflow Pipelines and components,  explore code and learn in interactive Jupyter notebooks,  explore and reuse TensorFlow modules, Explore, deploy, and use trained models,  use prepackaged virtual machine (VM) images to quickly set up your AI environment, and  share AI components with your colleagues.
- Kubeflow Pipelines ML workflows on Kubernetes
- Google AutoML
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) to Singularity ... Curious Reasoning ... Emergence ... Moonshots ... Explainable AI ... Automated Learning
- We’re making tools and resources available so that anyone can use technology to solve problems | Google AI
- Dopamine - reinforcement learning algorithms
- Google AI Experiments
- ML Engine
- Prediction API
- Grow with Google
- Learn from ML experts at Google
- Google Internet of Things (IoT)
- Psychlab ...testing virtual agents in 3D environments
- Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL) ...Importance Weighted Actor-Learner Architecture (IMPALA)
- Google AIY Projects Program ... connect Vision or Voice Kit to a Wi-Fi network right from mobile device
- Android Neural Networks API ...machine learning on Android devices
- Big\Table ...designed with a storage engine for machine learning applications leading to better predictions
- Pub/Sub ...messaging and ingestion for event-driven systems and streaming analytics.
- BiqQuery ML (BQML) ...enables users to create and execute machine learning models in BigQuery by using standard SQL queries.
- Firebase ...mobile and web functionality like analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting
- DialogFlow ...creating conversational AI applications, including chatbots, voicebots, and IVR bots
- Google Analytics ...measure your web traffic
- Teachable Machine ...train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, & poses
- Google Coral ...toolkit to build products with local AI. Our on-device inferencing capabilities
- Google Sheets ...access, create, and edit your spreadsheets wherever you go — from your phone, tablet, or computer
- Google Facets ...contains two robust visualizations to aid in understanding and analyzing machine learning datasets
- DeepMind - Open Source
- People + AI Research (PAIR) ... devoted to advancing the research and design of people-centric AI systems.
- Towards a Human-like Open-Domain Chatbot | D. Adiwardana, M. Luong, D. So, J. Hall, N. Fiedel, R. Thoppilan, Z. Yang, A. Kulshreshtha, G. Nemade, Y. Lu, Q. Le - arCXiv - Cornell University ... We present Meena, a multi-turn open-domain chatbot trained end-to-end on data mined and filtered from public domain social media conversations. This 2.6B parameter neural network is simply trained to minimize perplexity of the next token.
Google has been developing AI for more than two decades. Some of their most popular products like Lens and Translate were built entirely using artificial intelligence technologies like optical character recognition and machine learning. Google has long relied on Artificial Intelligence-related resources to power, improve, and enhance its core products such as the Google search engine, voice search, and its photos app. Google is one of the leading companies in the field of AI. It has been investing heavily in AI research for many years, and it has made significant progress in a number of areas, including:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP): Google's AI technologies are used in a variety of products and services, including Google Search, Google Translate, and Google Assistant. These technologies allow Google to understand human language and respond to users' queries in a natural way.
- Computer vision: Google's AI technologies are also used in computer vision, which is the ability of computers to see and understand the world around them. These technologies are used in products and services such as Google Photos, Google Lens, and Google Maps.
- Machine Learning (ML): Google is also a leader in machine learning, which is a type of AI that allows computers to learn from data. Google's machine learning technologies are used in a variety of products and services, including Google Ads, Google Cloud Platform, and Google Translate.
Google's AI research is ongoing, and the company is constantly working to improve its technologies. In recent years, Google has made significant progress in developing new AI technologies, such as:
- LaMDA: is a large language model that can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
- PaLM: is a large language model that is even more powerful than LaMDA. It can understand and respond to complex questions, and it can generate different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
- Imagen: is an AI model that can generate realistic images from text descriptions.
- MusicLM: is an AI model that can generate music from text descriptions.
These are just a few examples of Google's AI research. The company is constantly working to develop new AI technologies that can make a positive impact on the world. So, when people say that Google is missing the boat on AI, they are simply wrong. Google is one of the leading companies in the field, and it is constantly working to improve its AI technologies.
The Path From Cloud AutoML to Custom Model (Cloud Next '19)
by Sara Robinson