- HoloLens | Microsoft
- Krikey - entertain the world through Augmented Reality
- AR/VR for Training & Education | Meetup
- Metaverse: Ambitious augmented-reality tool engages users, promotes coding skills | Common Sense Education
Transform into an exact hologram replica - even a speaker of another language.
What's the difference? Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR)
VRChat is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online virtual reality social platform created by Graham Gaylor and Jesse Joudrey. It allows players to interact with others as 3D character models. The game was released for Microsoft Windows as a standalone application compatible with the Oculus DK1 development kit on January 16, 2014, and via Steam's early access program on February 1, 2017. It supports the Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S and the Oculus Quest via the Oculus Store, the HTC Vive series, Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the Valve Index through SteamVR. Notably, it also supports full-body humanoid avatar tracking via Vive Trackers, though none of these accessories are mandatory to play. The game later launched on the Oculus Quest on May 20, 2019, supporting limited cross-play with the Microsoft Windows version. Wikipedia
Start bringing your vision to life today with the Unity real-time 3D development platform.
- Games Bring your game to life with the world's leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D content. Unity enables you to quickly create, easily operate, and fully monetize your game.
- Automotive, Transportation & Manufacturing Bring the power of immersive, interactive experiences across every stage of your product lifecycle using our real-time 3D development platform.
- Film, animation and cinematic From independent boutiques to global media producers, studios around the world are harnessing the power of real-time rendering to speed up production, smooth workflow hurdles, and grow their creativity with Unity.
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Our new real-time BIM product Unity Reflect is now available. Create immersive, interactive experiences in VR and AR, from Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, and Rhino.
Unity AI Machine Learning
At Unity, we aim to maximize the transformative impact of Machine Learning for researchers and developers alike. Our Machine Learning tools, combined with the Unity platform, promote innovation. To further strengthen the Machine Learning community, we provide a forum where researchers and developers can exchange information, share projects, and support one another to advance the field. Unity Machine Learning Agents allows researchers and developers to create games and simulations using the Unity Editor which serve as environments where intelligent agents can be trained using reinforcement learning, neuroevolution, or other machine learning methods through a simple-to-use Python API.
Unity ML Agents
Creating 3D Artificial Intelligence in a simulated world is actually pretty easy using Unity 5. It's a powerful tool and I'll go over its new ML Agents toolkit, that allows researchers and developers to build/train ML models in a 3D simulation. It's pretty fun watching it in a 3D world, lets break down the code and concepts. | Siraj Raval
Baton Master is an educational Virtual Reality experience built for the Oculus platform. It allows a player to conduct an orchestra in a simulated environment. This is a project built using Unity, and the implementation files are in C#. Right now, the game is built around 1 song: "Finish the Fight" by Michael Salvatorri, aka the Halo 3 theme (because Halo 3 will always be my favorite Halo game, sorry kids). But more songs can easily be added once you understand the project structure and game mechanics. The future of Education is gaming, and in order to build that future we need to start building high quality, engaging educational games. In this tutorial, I show you how I built my first game for the Oculus Virtual Reality platform in C# using Unity. Baton Master lets you practice conducting in a simulated orchestral environmental. I wanted to understand the process of encoding real-world knowledge into game mechanics. I recorded a 3 hour screencast of me rebuilding it from scratch but i condensed it as much as I could to focus on the most relevant parts for you. I'm also releasing the code so please use it as you need it to learn, build, and explore the incredible world of Virtual Reality. | Siraj Raval