- TensorFlow.js | TensorFlow.org
- Teachable Machine ...create simple and effective algorithms in the browser that can identify patterns on images, patterns on audio, and poses or gestures
- Gallery a collection of TensorFlow.js projects, tutorials.
- Manifold - Uber
- NLP Keras model in browser with TensorFlow.js | Mikhail Salnikov
- Drawing with Voice – Speech Recognition with TensorFlow.js | Rubik's Code
- An Introduction to TensorFlow.js with Nick Kreeger
- Large Language Model (LLM) ... Natural Language Processing (NLP) ...Generation ... Classification ... Understanding ... Translation ... Tools & Services
- We’re making tools and resources available so that anyone can use technology to solve problems | Google AI
- Signing With Alexa: A DIY Experiment in AI Accessibility
- Tensorflow.js Tutorial and Tensorflow.js online example
- A Gentle Introduction to TensorFlow.js | Zaid Alyafeai
- A sampling of available Machine Learning libaries with TensorFlow.js:
Tensorflow.js is a library built on deeplearn.js to create deep learning modules directly on the browser. Using that you can create CNNs, RNNs , etc … on the browser and train these modules using the client’s GPU processing power.
Deep Learning on a Smartphone Browser: Object Detection Using Tensorflow.js
Daniel Shiffman's Series