Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Math for Intelligence ... Finding Paul Revere ... Social Network Analysis (SNA) ... Dot Product ... Kernel Trick
- NetworkX for creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks
- Matplotlib for generating plots, histograms, power spectra, bar charts, errorcharts, scatterplots, etc
- Knowledge Graphs are very useful ways of presenting information about social networks.
- Network Analysis | Leonid Zhukov
Capstone Project: Data and Knowledge Engineering
Problem Statement: Given an instance of set of nodes (users) in a social network graph, the aim is to find the influencing (important) users and to predict the likelihood of a future association (edge) between two nodes, knowing that there is no association between the nodes in the current state of the graph.
- Plotly graphing library for making interactive, publication-quality graphs online.
- IGraph a collection of network analysis tools with the emphasis on efficiency, portability and ease of use. igraph is open source and free.
- NumPy adds support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices along with a large collection of high level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays. (dependency- Scikit)
- SciPy an open source Python library used for scientific computing and technical computing.(dependency- Scikit)
- scikit-learn simple and efficient tool for data mining and data analysis. Used for dimensionality reduction and implementing machine learning algorithms.