- Excel ... Documents ... Database; Vector & Relational ... Graph ... LlamaIndex
- Analytics ... Visualization ... Graphical Tools ... Diagrams & Business Analysis ... Requirements ... Loop ... Bayes ... Network Pattern
- Development ... Notebooks ... AI Pair Programming ... Codeless, Generators, Drag n' Drop ... AIOps/MLOps ... AIaaS/MLaaS
- Service Capabilities
- Libraries & Frameworks Overview ... Libraries & Frameworks ... Git - GitHub and GitLab ... Other Coding options
- Building Your Environment
- Containers; Docker, Kubernetes & Microservices
- AI Marketplace & Toolkit/Model Interoperability
- Palantir Named a Leader in AI/ML Platforms by Independent Research Firm
- Palantir shows off an AI that can go to war | Andrew Tarantola - Engadget ... The system aims to serve as an 'ethical' and 'legal' veneer for future military automation efforts
Palantir offers AI services, providing a Secure Data Foundation that allows organizations to build a solid foundation of sufficient, quality data, and then bring that data into daily operations.
Palantir’s ontology translates complex data interactions into human-readable concepts, allowing models to reflect how an organization views the world around a common semantic layer.
Palantir has pioneered an entirely new approach to enterprise modeling called Micro Models. Rather than building one all-encompassing model, Micro Models let you address discrete parts of a large problem — and then combine them to create an overall solution. Palantir offers a new way to manage models by attaching each model to a specific organizational objective. Objectives ensure that business logic is tied to specific business KPIs and deployed for a consistent purpose across use cases. Palantir revolutionizes how organizations build and deploy AI/ML by combining the enterprise data foundation with end-to-end AI/ML deployment infrastructure. Data scientists and engineers can customize, deploy, assess, and compare across homegrown, open-source, and third-party algorithms.