- Jupyter notebooks
- Python and installing with Anaconda
- Kaggle Overview
- Git - GitHub and GitLab
- Collaborative Notebooks | Databricks
- Use Your Favorite Editor in Cloudera Data Science Workbench (CDSW) | Cloudera
- Docusaurus maintain Open Source documentation websites.
- Mode - Every Mode report contains an integrated notebook-style environment where you can use either Python or R to further explore and visualize your query results. Whenever a report is run, any code included in that report’s notebook will also run.
R Markdown documents are fully reproducible. Use a productive notebook interface to weave together narrative text and code to produce elegantly formatted output. Use multiple languages including R, Python, and SQL.