- Natural Language | Google
- Google Cloud
- Platforms: AI/Machine Learning as a Service (AIaaS/MLaaS)
- Google Cloud Team Releases AutoML Natural Language | Srini Penchikala - InfoQ
suite of machine learning products which enables developers with limited machine learning expertise to train high-quality models specific to their business needs. This platform is built on machine learning algorithms such as transfer learning and neural architecture search technology. The AutoML products include AutoML Vision which derives insights from images, AutoML Natural Language which helps in gaining insights from text, AutoML Translation which detects and translate between different languages. 7 Machine Learning Tools For Non-Data Scientists | Ambika Choudhury
Automatically build and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning models for...
Tables - Structured Data
- Google AutoML Tables automates feature engineering on a wide range of tabular data primitives — such as numbers, classes, strings, timestamps, and lists — and also helps you detect and take care of missing values, outliers, and other common data issues.
- Google Cloud AutoML Natural Language enables you to create custom machine learning models to classify English-language content into a custom set of categories.
- AutoML Translation lets you to create your own, custom translation models so that translation queries return results specific to your domain.
- AutoML Vision enables you to train machine learning models to classify your images according to your own defined labels.
- Notebook for preparing a CSV for Google Cloud AutoML Vision
- AutoML Video Intelligence enables you to train machine learning models to classify shots and segments in your videos according to your own defined labels.