What is AI?
- Artificial Intelligence | Wikipedia
- Artificial Intelligence Technology Landscape | Callaghan Innovation
- What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence | Nick Heath - ZDNet
- Artificial Intelligence Law
- Data Science
Per section 238(g) of the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act, 2019 (Pub. L. 115-232) August 30, 2018, in which AI is defined to include the following:
- Any artificial system that performs tasks under varying and unpredictable circumstances without significant human oversight, or that can learn from experience and improve performance when exposed to data sets;
- An artificial system developed in computer software, physical hardware, or other context that solves tasks requiring human-like perception, cognition, planning, learning, communication, or physical action;
- An artificial system designed to think or act like a human, including cognitive architectures and neural networks;
- A set of techniques, including machine learning, that is designed to approximate a cognitive task; and
- An artificial system designed to act rationally, including an intelligent software agent or embodied robot that achieves goals using perception, planning, reasoning, learning, communicating, decision making, and acting.