- Physical Layer Security (PLS)
- How to apply machine learning and deep learning methods to audio analysis | Gideon Mendels - Towards Data Science
- The Complete Guide to Machine Learning for Sensors and Signal Data | Reality AI
- Advanced Machine Learning and Signal Processing | IBM - Coursera
Signal Processing Scientist (example)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conceive, design, prototype and implement advanced algorithms aimed at generating solutions to critical problems.
- Assess algorithm performance on real-world data.
- Support multiple projects throughout the company.
- Engage customers and collaborators to provide technical results and recommendations.
- Document results via written reports, briefings and well-commented code.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in physical sciences, engineering, or mathematics.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and develop the expertise necessary to provide the best possible solution.
- Experience in prototype-level scientific programming (using Matlab, Mathematica, Python, and/or C/C++).
- Excellent interpersonal communications, technical writing, and briefing skills.
- Capacity to work in a team with minimal supervision.
- Agility to work multiple potentially disparate projects simultaneously.
- Proven capability to develop creative solutions to complex technical problems.
- Appetite to attack and solve interesting problems of critical importance to national security.