- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- State-of-the-art neural coreference resolution for chatbots
- Try the demo - type in your sentence
- Deterministic Coreference Resolution Demo | Algorithmia
- State-of-the-art neural coreference resolution for chatbots | Thomas Wolf
Coreference is the fact that two or more expressions in a text – like pronouns or nouns – link to the same person or thing. It is a classical Natural language processing task, that has seen a revival of interest in the past two years as several research groups applied cutting-edge deep-learning and reinforcement-learning techniques to it. It is also one of the key building blocks to building conversational Artificial intelligences.