- Machine Learning in Node.js With TensorFlow.js | James Thomas
- Learn Deno, a Node.js alternative | Beau Carnes - freeCodeCamp.org a Node.js alternative created by Ryan Dahl, the same person who created Node.js.
- Libraries for NLP see Natural Language Tools & Services
- TensorFlow.js for training and deploying ML models in the browser and on Node.js (was called Deeplearnjs)
- Natural provides tokenizing, stemming (reducing a word to a not-necessarily morphological root), classification, phonetics, Term Frequency–Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF), WordNet, string similarity, some inflections, and more. (nodejs)
- TensorFire is a framework for running neural networks in the browser, accelerated by WebGL
- mljs includes supervised and unsupervised learning, artificial neural networks, Regression algorithms and supporting libraries for statistics, math etc.
- Synaptic multilayer perceptrons, multilayer long-short term memory networks, liquid state machines and a trainer capable of training a verity of networks
- Neataptic neuro-evolution & backpropagation for the browser
- Mind make predictions, using a matrix implementation to process training data and enabling configurable network topology.
- DeeForge a development environment for deep learning
- MXnet.js deep learning in browser (without server); allows you to mix symbolic and imperative programming on the fly with a graph optimization layer for performance
- Handtrack.js: Hand Tracking Interactions in the Browser using Tensorflow.js and 3 lines of code | Victor Dibia - Towards Data Science - allows you track a user’s hand (bounding box) from an image in any orientation
Graphics / Visualization
- Knowledge Graphs
- Graphs Are Fundamental to Modern AI Systems | neo4j
- Why Knowledge Graphs Are Foundational to Artificial Intelligence | Jim Webber
- Creating The Most Sophisticated Recommendations Using Native Graphs | Emil Eifrem
- Neo4j Machine Learning Extensions
- Review prediction with Neo4j and TensorFlow | David Mack
- D3.js - utilizes assets for HTML, CSS, and SVG integrating any visualization seamlessly into a web page, dashboard, or website
- Deep Learning With React Native | GeekyAnts - Medium
- Next.js the most popular component within React