- Molecular Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Bio-inspired Computing
- Artificial intelligence turns brain activity into speech | Kelly Servick
- 29 Neurotech Companies Interfacing With Your Brain | Nanalyze
- CTRL-labs Uses AI for Brain-Computer Interface | Nanalyze
- Synchron – A Brain Computer Interface Using Stentrodes | Nanalyze
- Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) | Singularity Hub
Brain Machine Interface (BMI) / Brain Computer Interface (BCI)
Neuralink Corporation is an American neurotechnology company founded by Elon Musk and others, developing implantable brain–machine interfaces.
Brain to Brain Interface (BBI)
- Scientists Demonstrate Direct Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans | Robert Martone - Scientific American ...Work on an “Internet of brains” takes another step
Brain Wave Data Harnessed for Open-Source Brain Model - seeking more accessible ways of understanding a person’s brain activity that can take advantage of the Virtual Brain, a repository of neurological data from a wide range of clinical and experimental sources, including computational models and functional MRI, or fMRI, scans.
Open Source Brain
- Open Source Brain is a resource for sharing and collaboratively developing computational models of neural systems.