- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Term Frequency, Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF)
- Global Vectors for Word Representation (GloVe)
- Feature Exploration/Learning
- A Beginner's Guide to Bag of Words & TF-IDF | Chris Nicholson - A.I. Wiki pathmind
scikit-learn: Bag-of-Words = Count Vectorizer
One common approach for exBag-of-Wordstracting features from text is to use the bag of words model: a model where for each document, an article in our case, the presence (and often the frequency) of words is taken into consideration, but the order in which they occur is ignored.