- AI Hub - hosted AI repository with one-click deployment for machine learning teams.
- TensorFlow Hub is a library for reusable machine learning modules. Comparing AI Hub to TensorFlow Hub... AI Hub provides a library of TensorFlow modules that you can use to speed up the process of training your model. On the AI Hub, you can explore and use a variety of AI asset categories.
- Google Introduces [http://cloud.google.com/ai-hub/ AI Hub and Kubeflow Pipelines for Easier ML Deployment | Steef-Jan Wiggers - InfoQ]
- Google launches AI Hub in alpha and Kubeflow Pipelines, a machine learning workflow | Khari Johnson - VentureBeat
- Google AI Platform
- Google Kubeflow Pipelines
- Google Offerings
- AI Marketplace & Toolkit/Model Interoperability
Google Cloud’s AI Hub is a hosted repository of plug-and-play AI components, including end-to-end AI pipelines and out-of-the-box algorithms. AI Hub provides enterprise-grade sharing capabilities that let organizations privately host their AI content to foster reuse and collaboration among machine learning developers and users internally. You can also easily deploy unique Google Cloud AI and Google AI technologies for experimentation and ultimately production on Google Cloud and hybrid infrastructures. AI Hub is available in Beta release. Find and reuse machine learning components. Share Jupyter notebooks, Kubeflow Pipelines components, trained models and deploy notebooks to Google Cloud.